Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bad mood into good mood

I am back again....
Was kind of busy during the weekend for obvious reasons and didnt get a chance to post...
I am glad that raj finally made his second first post (coz the first actually was just the intro) on the blog. The reason behind me saying that 'I am glad' is coz he made a post that too in the weekend those two days he would completely utilize just to watch movies, watch movies and watch movies... And that what turns me off coz for the whole week, I stay all alone at the home and I expect him to spend some time with me. In contradiction, as he works during the whole week, he expects me to let him completely relax with the movies. So there the fight always starts :D
And of course I am the one who finally compromises.
I finally helped myself to come out of that bad mood....
So I thought I should include few tips that might be helpful for people like me to switch from bad mood to good mood....

Right now I am very coooollll (coz my brain is in the refrigerator..hehhehehe).....
Of course...I get into bad mood with very high frequency....
In fact everyone has a bad mood now and then; they are simply a part of life. Sooner or later, the bad mood passes away and life is back to normal. However if you don't want to wait, there are several things you can do to hasten the switch to a good mood.

You could laugh, listen to funny tapes by your favorite comedians. Its hard to feel gloomy while you are laughing. Laughter frees the mind and lightens the soul. Laugh away your bad mood.

Music is also a great mood-changer. Play upbeat music, the kind that makes you feel better. Most of us respond positively to 60-cycle music - music with 60 beats per minute. This kind of music automatically produces a calm, relaxed state. Most 60-cycle music is classical. Compositions by Bach are especially good for chasing away the blues.

Exercise is another way to dissipate a bad mood. Rigorous exercise increases the oxygen level in your brain.

Getting outside helps promote a good mood as well. Cabin fever is no joke. Staying cooped up inside for too long can depress anyone. Your body and your mind need sunlight and fresh air to function at their best.

Do something fun. Too may of us don't seem to have much fun anymore. Plan it, schedule it - and do whatever it takes to make it happen regularly. Remember that old cliche: "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." And when Jack is a dull boy, he is also in a bad mood. Make sure you have enough play time in your life.

Increase your stimulation. Do something creative. Do something silly. Get a massage or a manicure. Go shopping. Clean up your house or your office. Take a drive.

Eventually, a bad mood will disappear all by itself.
The right activities can hasten its departure...

huhhhhh....I now need to take a cup of mocha frappuccino (my favorite coffee)....
Wishing you all a very happy mood...

Signing offf........
Hima

No comments:

Post a Comment