Hey guys..
Today I decided on writing something about a new restaurant experience I had.
The other day we have been to a local Japanese restaurant named KOBE.
They had this all great food which after placing an order is cooked right in front of you.
That would be a wonderful experience.. wouldn't it?
I would definitely love to watch while my food is being cooked.
We went there with one of my friends and all of us had a great time.
But I definitely hated the service of every one else other than the cook.
They all were so rude.
But the cook was so warm and entertaining. He made us all this great food that we ordered from the menu and it as perfectly made to meet our spice levels.
Going there for a dinner during the winter would be great thing to do. That way you can watch the food being cooked in front of you and also you can get the heat from the stove right in front of you :)
Ain't that wonderful???
I am pretty sure there should be restaurants like this anywhere close to you.
And to those who live in hickory, NC, here is the address:
1103 13th Avenue Dr SE, Hickory, NC 28602
Its right in the Hooters complex on LR blvd.
And I hope you all also experience this.
Cheers to y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment