Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

సొగసు చూడ తరమా


Hey Hiiiiiii

I was kind of busy till y'day and didn't get a chance to post.
We visited a nearby park last weekend and had really wonderful time with the family.
My description wont do any justice to the park's beauty but u have to see it with your own eyes and feel the atmosphere.
The whole park is like 20miles long with water falls, flowing water, cabins and camping in between...
I never knew that water and the trees could be that beautiful that they haven't allowed me move my eyes off them....
Each and every view has a beauty of its own....
There are birds, honey bees and flies on those trees, there are people making barbecue, children playing in the park enjoying the sound waters make while flowing down the way....
You can do water rafting also if u r not afraid of water... (well I am)
The beauty of the scene was capable enough to arouse a poet from person of any kind.
We took lotsa pictures and I thought of sharing few of them with you.
The best way I could describe is to say that I felt this is the must see place after the Niagara falls....

You can have maximum fun if you plan at least 2-3 night stay in the cabins available so that you can enjoy water rafting, walking around the park and if you have a couple of other friends with you, it will be even more fun. On spot grills are available there for you to make barbecue during the nights and grab a bottle of wine :)

Urs
Hima

No comments:

Post a Comment